Honors & Select Photo Exhibitions
- 2016 La Demencia. Sierra Health Foundation. Sacramento, Calif.
- 2016 La Demencia. Hacker Lab. Sacramento, Calif.
- 2010 Presidential Volunteer Service Award
- 2010 Permanent Collection. Crocker Art Museum. Sacramento, Calif.
- 2009 Cuban Walls: A Friedrich Glance. Various.
- 2008 Gardner School: What A Beginning. Buchanan Art Center. Invited
- 2007 A Retelling Wry. Jean Marie Gallery.
In connecting to my Latino heritage my search for memory and culture has defined and refined how I see the world. I bring the experience from this journey to how I create images for you. For as long as I can remember, people have entrusted me to guide them where they need to go. You can trust my team and I to help you find the visual voice for your business. My highest priority is to use your long term vision as the building blocks to methodically create images for your brand, product or service.
I am available for assignments, commissions, long-term projects and collaborations.
Santa Fe Photography Workshops. Project Workshop. Whitney Johnson.
BFA Photography - Andrews University
BA Journalism: Media Studies & Spanish - Andrews University
Certificate in Spanish - Universidad Adventista del Plata
Select Client List
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Canadian Broadcasting Company
- City of Sacramento
- Comstock's Magazine
- Dignity Health
- HBO Documentary Films
- International Labour Organization
- Ogilvy PR
- Public Delivery
- REACH International
- Sacramento Business Journal
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- TED Talks
- United Way
- United Nations ESCAP
- World Vision